Fil McIntyre presents “Assistive Technology to Support Learners with SEND – where do I start?”
During this webinar Fil provided guidance on:
- Ensuring the technology in your setting is accessible to students with SEND.
- How and why to use the accessibility settings already provided in Windows and Mac systems.
- Making iPads and Android tablets more accessible and some useful apps.
- Straightforward accessible hardware – mice and keyboards.
- Where to get more assistance.
If you missed the webinair or simply wish to watch it again, you can do so at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/7414517468678146305 (you may need to register first to view)