Tell – if you are worried tell someone you trust straight away.
- Tell someone you trust and that you know will listen and take you seriously;
- It might be more serious than that but make sure you don’t bottle up the worry and tell someone;
- This could be your parent or someone who cares for you, a teacher or even an older friend or brother or sister;
- If that person doesn’t take you seriously – tell someone else;
- If you feel uncomfortable and worried you deserve to be taken seriously no matter how what other people think.
Sometimes you might worry about things you hear on the Internet. Whenever you get worried or if you think you’d like to meet someone you’ve talked to on the Internet, you should always tell someone you trust – before you do anything else.